During the YYCfit Focus Group, 100% of participants stated that they attend consumer shows intending to spend a good deal of money. YYCfit will attract a wide cross-section of attendees with an interest in health and fitness, young and old. This high energy show will include several fun and interactive elements to generate enthusiasm and leave consumers eager to try new products and services.
What do YYCfit sponsors and exhibitors get?
- Free tickets to the show to distribute to clientele
- Recognition in the YYCfit Showguide
- Recognition on the YYCfit website
- Recognition on YYCfit social media channels
- Use of the YYCfit logo in your YYCfit-related marketing and exhibit promotions
- Opportunity to increase profile at the show and build a potential customer database by giving out door prizes
- First right of refusal for the 2019 expo
- …and more!
|Trade shows are used by over 80% of trade show attendees to stay informed on the latest industry trends. Exhibitions rank higher than salespersons, catalogues and trade publications as a way to view and try out products and services side-by-side.|
– Source: Centre for Exhibition Industry Research
|Top Ten Reasons to Exhibit at a Show:|
|Demonstrate new productsMeet buyers face to faceAccess to a pre-selected audienceAppeal to unique customer interestsInteract with buyers not usually accessible to sales personnelUncover unknown buying influencesEncourage buyer comparisons to other suppliersOpportunity to showcase technical support personnelShorten buying processMake immediate sales– Source: Canadian Association of Exposition Management|